Saturday, February 27, 2010

Taking a long need break!

I haven't been posting lately because I've been taking a long needed break. The Thanksgiving/Christmas season was so busy w/ holiday activities and traveling. I seriously need to take a break from scrapbooking and just veg. Then the Olympics came and I was hooked to that. But the creative juices have been flowing and I'm ready to start back up! I've been working on several things, most picture frames. I think they have turned out super cute and will be sure to post pictures soon! Over the next few weeks, I hope to be doing more scrapbooking and creating more mini albums. I need to get ready for the sumer farmers market. They start up in May! I have lots of new ideas to share so be sure to check back in the coming weeks for new products! :)

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say hi and show some love - weren't the Olympics great!

    ReplyDelete