Monday, June 14, 2010

Update on Lyna's Scrapbook

Hi everyone!

More pages for the mini are coming in. I'm sorry I haven't been able to update. I've been out of town for the past few weekends and my family was sick these past few days. I've just been trying to play catch up with everything now.

I got an update on Friday about Lyna. She did go back into the hospital where she has been resting. As of right now they haven't been doing any treatments as her body is too week. They just been trying to keep her comfortable w/ pain meds. She's hanging in there. I believe that this past weekend she was supposed to go sky diving but I haven't heard if she went or not.

I'm just waiting on a few more pages, then should have it all put together. I know that there are a few pages that are coming from outside the U.S., so hopefully they come soon. I'll probably wait until the end of the week or so. At that point, I think I'll go ahead and bind what I have, and send it off to Lyna. Whatever comes in later, I'll punch holes for the binding and send it off to Lyna to add to the book.

To everyone who has sent in pages, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! They are so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment